This website (infoaboutthisproduct.eu) is offered by Kemetyl Nederland B.V. on behalf of the Kemetyl Group (hereafter: “Kemetyl Group”)(1).
This Privacy Statement only makes you aware of how and why your personal data will be used when you use this website, by whom, and how long it will usually be retained for. In addition it provides you with certain information that must be provided under applicable data protection legislation such as but not limited to the European General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR).
Please note that each member of the Kemetyl Group is a "controller" in respect of any personal data it collects about you insofar as you contact them. A controller is responsible for deciding how it holds and uses personal data about you.
This website is controlled by Kemetyl Nederland B.V. Questions regarding the processing of your personal data as set out herein should be addressed to Kemetyl Nederland B.V. Industrieweg 30, 3762 EK Soest, The Netherlands, +31 (0) 35 760 4900 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding the processing of your personal data by individual members of the Kemetyl Group should be address via the contact details provided at our contact page.
The kind of information we hold about you
In connection with the use of the website, we will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data about you:
- Server logs
Our webserver logs zo called http-requests, which may include your IP-address, browser type/version, and time of the request and/or any error-code. This information is stored for security purposes and bug fixing in accordance with art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, for a period of 2 months. The information stored in the log files cannot easily relate to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Functional Cookies
The website only uses functional cookies for the following purposes:
- Storing choices made such as the preferred language via a cookie named a PHPSESSID-cookie;
- Storing cookie choices, via a cookie named: user_accepted_cookies;
- Analytical Cookies
The website uses Google Analytics to improve the websites. Google Analytics has been implemented in accordance with the guidelines published by the Dutch Data Protection Authority on August 2018. This means that:
- we have concluded a data processing agreement with Google;
- the last octet of your IP-address is masked;
- sharing of data has been disabled;
- we do not use any other Google services in combination with Google Analytics-cookies.
We cannot trace or target individual users, making the privacy risks very limited or absent. Prior consent is therefore not required. The legal basis is using Google Analytics is art. 6(1)(f) GDPR (“legitimate interest”).
Removing/disabling cookies It is possible to disable our cookies and other techniques in the browser, please know that our website may no longer work optimally. How to disable this can be found here:
How we use particularly sensitive personal data
We do not collect sensitive personal data.
You will not be subject to decisions that will have a significant impact on you based solely on automated decision-making.
We do not share your personal data with anyone unless strictly necessary in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. In the ordinary course of business a member we may use so called “processors”. These processors, process personal data on behalf of the controller and will always be bound to strict rules of confidentiality and security in addition to the obligations pursuant to applicable privacy legislation.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal data to another party, please contact: Kemetyl Nederland B.V.
Please note that we may require you to properly identify yourself by means of a valid identity document, before we can process your request.
(1) Kemetyl Group, consists of: Kemetyl Nederland B.V.; Kemetyl AB; Kemetyl Polska Sp. z o.o.; Kemetyl UK Ltd.; Küçükbakkalköy Mahallesi; its subsidiaries and/or group entities.